Broken Compass Brewing is committed to building a strong community here in Summit County. We are proud to give back and support local charities and community organizations.
Past fundraising event, donations and “Trump Skis In Jeans” sticker proceeds have gone to:
· Advocates for Victims of Assault
· C.A.I.C (Colorado Avalanche Information Center)
· F.I.R.C. (Family Intercultural Resource Center)
· Friends of the Dillon Ranger District
· High Country Conservation
· High Country Veteran Adventures
· L.A.P.S (League for Animals and People of the Summit)
· Red, White and Blue Fire Department
· Summit County Rescue Group
Would you like your organization to benefit from these proceeds in the future? If so, email us at email@example.com and tell us WHY your non-profit organization is deserving.
Broken Compass participates in two kinds of donation requests when resources allow. These include:
In-Kind Gifts and Monetary Sponsorships:
· Silent auction donation items: (i.e.) Merchandise / gift card / growler of-the-month
· Cash or check donation for events: (i.e) Golf tournament hole sponsor
Events & Beer Donation/Sponsorship:
· Beer Fests: (i.e.) Keg donations / keg donations + staff to pour)
· Community fundraisers: (i.e.) Tim McClure Benefit / NRO / C.A.I.C
If you would like to submit a donation request for your organization, please thoroughly fill out the appropriate request by clicking on the appropriate link button above.
*Please note donation requests must meet the following criteria:
· Requests will only be considered if submitted at least 30 days prior to the event
· Requests without a Tax ID number will not be considered
· Organizations are limited to two request per calendar year